Friday, May 20, 2005

Welcome to the Adams House Club

Hey folks: Farai here. I thought it would be great for us Adamsians to have a spot on the world to connect. I'm lucky to see lots of you often. Went to the Brooklyn Museum's Basquiat exhibit with Paula Puhak; saw Pam Ling and Maria Troy in the Bay, where I lived until recently; ran into Jesse Peretz in a coffee shop in LA, my new home; and travel frequently to Jersey to visit Kelly Stupple, who made me godmother to her gorgeous little pumpkin Leah Dewey.

So... this is kind of a do-it-yourself project. I've set up the basic blog, and here's how it works:

Everyone I've invited has "host" priveleges, which means you can add other people and also post new items and comments. (Blogger is way easy to use, but let me know if you have questions.) Perhaps down the road we'll have something more sophisticated, a super-duper website online community calendar listing. But, considering this only took me 20 minutes to bang out (most of it searching for pictures on the Harvard website) it's a good place to start.

So: bring other Adamsians back to the fold. And let us know what you're up to.

By the way: was thrilled to see that the drag ball tradition continues, and saddened to see that tutor Janet Viggiani died of cancer.

Hope to see/hear from you soon.

Best,
Farai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home